Saturday 17 January 2009

teaching practice


Another year, another teaching practice. 
BTW, it is already my third year (the first one was when I was still studying Applied Linguistics and it concerned teaching German).
I have to admit that I do enjoy my practice. I'm not stressed and I have no problems with the students, who are just great regardless of their English skills. 
I do enjoy teaching, the observations, however, are a different issue. Sometimes they are just monotonous, especially if I have to observe the same lesson three times in a row. 
I never really devoted much time to thinking whether I'm going to be a teacher or not. It, kind of, doesn't matter for me right now. I'm still thinking whether to go to the School of Translations and Interpreting or not and whether to focus on English or German. It's a question I'm consistently refusing to answer till the moment comes, when I will be literally forced to do it;D 
I just don't know yet what my future occupation will be and I do not want to say that I'm never going to do this or that because who knows what's going to happen... ;-) 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what I'm going to do either, so I understand how you feel. Anyway, I'm sure that whatever you choose to do in your life, you're be successful. Big hug!

    ReplyDelete